- This event has passed.
27th Agrotica – International fair for agricultural machinery, equipment & supplies
1 February & 10:00 - 4 February & 20:007€
The 27th AGROTICA is:
A gateway for the development of agricultural enterprises
The 27th AGROTICA will serve as the focus of developments in the agricultural sector and, thanks to international appeal, will decisively contribute towards ‘opening’ new markets, bolstering the image and promoting the entirety of the country’s agricultural products and services.
A gateway for agricultural innovation
Participants will present improved and innovative exhibits and services, making the 27th AGROTICA a Gateway for agricultural innovation
A gateway for agricultural information
International Agricultural Conferences, Informative Colloquiums of top academic interest and various other events will be held, upgrading the subject matter of the agricultural sector.
Side events at the 27th AGROTICA
The 27th AGROTICA, the most important meeting point for the agriculture of South-Eastern Europe, will not only attract thousands of exhibitors and visitors, but will also feature side events that will showcase the future of agriculture.
AGROTICA, held from 1 to 4 February 2018 at Thessaloniki International Exhibition Centre, boasts numerous side events, the most noteworthy of which is The 7th AGROTICA Pan-Hellenic Conference. Participants in the conference will include:
- Agronomists and others who will highlight all the crucial issues facing agriculture.
The exhibition takes place inside the pavilions 1, 2, 2 mez, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 8 mez, 9 mez, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 16 mez, 17 and open air areas A08, Β10, Β07, B13, C08, C03
- has been organised since 1985 by TIF HELEXPO at its International Exhibition Centre in Thessaloniki
- is the largest trade fair of the agricultural economy sector in the Balkans and SE Europe
- is among the top agricultural fairs in Europe
- covers 34,500 m2 of exhibition space
- welcomes over 120,000 directly interested visitors from the domestic market and 30 other countries.Almost all visitors are trade visitors, and particular emphasis is placed on Hosted Buyers and theExpopartenariat.